extension for source code
Swathi Amarala
2009-03-06 16:18:43 UTC
Just now I submitted my assignment. I have used .cc as the extension for my
source code instead of .cpp. The submission system prompts :

FYI: *.cpp NOT found as a file in /u/cs456/handin/2/samarala

Is this of any problem???
Jan Rohrberg
2009-03-06 16:43:51 UTC
Post by Swathi Amarala
FYI: *.cpp NOT found as a file in /u/cs456/handin/2/samarala
Is this of any problem???
I guess it is just searching for all kinds of extensions (*.C, *.cc,
*.cpp) and *.cpp has not been found in your case as you used *.cc.

There should be no problem if all your files are in the list of accepted
& uploaded file list.

I also always used *.cc and it worked fine last times.