Lecture 18
Edward Lau
2009-04-12 23:41:09 UTC
There isn't an overview slide for lecture 18. Could someone please tell me
what slides from the textbook slides were covered during lecture 18?

Thanks,
Edward Lau
Martin Karsten
2009-04-12 23:55:44 UTC
Slide 2.1 - 2.35
Edward Lau
David Riemer
2009-04-13 01:21:57 UTC
Post by Martin Karsten
Slide 2.1 - 2.35
Post by Edward Lau
There isn't an overview slide for lecture 18. Could someone please tell
me what slides from the textbook slides were covered during lecture 18?
Thanks,
Edward Lau
I hope this isn't a bad question, but what are the associated readings
as well? Thanks
Martin Karsten
2009-04-13 13:27:57 UTC
Post by David Riemer
Post by Martin Karsten
Slide 2.1 - 2.35
Post by Edward Lau
There isn't an overview slide for lecture 18. Could someone please tell
me what slides from the textbook slides were covered during lecture 18?
Thanks,
Edward Lau
I hope this isn't a bad question, but what are the associated readings
as well? Thanks
Sections 2.1, 2.2.1, 2.2.2, 2.2.3